Thursday, April 9, 2009

Help me makeover!

So there is this guy who was always into studies and now he is working in US doing I dont know what. Has to be something boring cos anything a bookworm would do is boring. Just then I realize that I was also a bookworm once. Let me correct the statement. For many of my acquaintances, I 'am' a bookworm. It's like once a bookworm, always a bookworm. And bookworms are boring. Even if they are trekking in Amazon with the hottest playboy model, they must be doing it in the dullest possible way !!! At least that's what everyone thinks !

Now I notice all those comments I get from my distant family members on my focus and concentration when all I am doin is just watching my favourite genie (aadhi adhoori jadooi aasmaani taaqat ;) i jus luv him) on cartoon network.

Man ! I need an image makeover and this mba stuffz hardly gonna help :(

No comments: